Membership > Why Join?
- Annual General Meetings are held locally and all members are eligible to attend.
- Voting privileges (in person) at Annual General Meetings.
- Athlete Funding based on eligibility.
- Three (3) Guaranteed Contests yearly.
- We operate as a Not-For-Profit organization.
- We will provide you Newsletters and Updates.
- Contest Results will be posted within 48-72 hours following the event.
- Contest Photos of the Top 3 and Overall Winners will be posted within 72-96 hours following the event.
- Access to our new website for the Association to communicate information.
- Two (2) Competitor Seminars yearly (one free of charge).
- NBPFA Executive and organizers make for easy access and retrieval of information via websites, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Membership means that you are affiliated with the CBBF and the IFBB.
- Excellent contest venues (SJ Convention Centre, The Playhouse & Casino NB).
- Reputable judging (consistent with National and IFBB rules). Our provincial Chief Judge Duncan Lombard, is also a CBBF Level Judge, as well as, our NBPFA President Heather LeBlanc and Vice-President Adam Walker are both CBBF Level Judges.